Monday, November 4, 2013

Help

I am slipping off the brink of insanity,
and if you think you can save me, I commend you, sir!
please send for help
most helpful donations would be-

1 snuggie because it's really cold in here.
1 sewing kit because I wore a sweater with a huge hole in it today.
3 skeins of Lion Brand Chunky Knit Self-Stripe yarn in different colors, because knitting is fun.
1 person who I could rant to.
1 person who I can talk to about absolutely anything (preferably my age?)
1 person who likes the same music as me and would listen to this song with me like, forever.
1 person who likes me (you know, likes me).
1 partner in nostalgic vintage crime.
2 compliments
5 words of encouragement?
1 person to do all of my homework for me.
4 classes made more interesting
10 more weekends

thanks.
lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment